Blog Views

Huwebes, Hunyo 16, 2011

First post w00t!

Hey bloggers, Ace here posting his very first blog post in 15 years >.< I've been thinking about making one of these for God knows how long, but it was only until this morning that my English teacher encouraged me to put my thoughts into action. Well, since this is my first post, I still dun know what to put in these blog thingamajigs. So...introductions? Well, if my head says so.

My name's Ace Chaves, but if you're from a forum, you may know me better as Ash_Ketchum123. I'm currently in a lot  of forums right now, and I won't be surprised if you knew me =p I'm 14 years old, but will be 15 in a few months. I love everything about Japan, and Pokemon. I forget and remember things easily (has your mind exploded yet? >:] ) I like writing fanfics, poetry, and participating in roleplaying threads. Favorite food: Spaghetti and ice cream. Favorite band: Panic! at the Disco. Favorite...err, well I guess that's all.

So far so good, I guess. Watch out for my next post tomorrow. I'll be filling it with music, literary pieces made by yours truly, reviews, and all other kinds of junk. For now, here's what I'm listening to. A song from my favorite band, Panic! at the Disco. This has been Ash_Ketchum, and I'm out.

EDIT: The background pics are chibi forms of the VOCALOIDS. I'll be telling you more about them on my next post, so stick around ;]

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento